Christmas morning was fun - Daniel treated us to a phoned in dramatic performance of opening his box of gifts mom sent his way. He is an absolute comedien. And yet Mom and I are a bit worried about his plans for the future, his general survival (finances, socialization, and what) and his happiness. So - there is much to pray for and figure out there. He's a good sport nonetheless.
I spent the morning thereafter applying to BJU and getting those affairs in order and paying gajillions of monies to get transcipts, test scores, and previous lingering accounts paid off. I was quick to click and pay so I hope I haven't been overzealous. I just trust that God will provide if this is where he wants me and I'm obedient. Wow, reminiscent of high school though... big time... well. Out of my hands I suppose.
Merry Christmas again and again!
PS: mom got me such nice presents! how much fun: A Pink purse, new pink polka dot laptop bag, gift certificate from each parent to B&N, Puma shoes, and Shakespear in Love on DVD - can't wait to rewatch that! such a romantic movie!
PPS... you know what... I still haven't opened my Bible today... erg... that feels pretty shameful to spell out... okay. once again. off I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment