January 08, 2008

OCOCOAS!!

I feel like the Who's in Horton Hear A Who... talking to a very very very small following in the great big blogosphere.,.. and yet I type as if I am talking to the great beyond. Speaking of - the new movie looks awesome! I'm surprised I hadn't heard more pre-hype about it, but maybe I'm out of hte entertainment loop.

I am blogging for a very silly reason today.

O COCO's!!!!!!

Google it!

They are organic, baked, cocoa "crisps". Crisps make me think of the english word for "chips" and to be honest, the photo displayed on the packaging looks like a thin, flaky, chocolate flavored potato chip is waiting inside - but lo and behold, these are no such thing.

Now previously - the only prepackaged/portion control product I'd tried were Archer Farms Organic Espresso Flavored Cookies and THEY were a laugh. They were these nickel sized, penny width'd, cardboard like pieces of food that had no hint of espresso flavor whatsoever....

With that in mind I was very skeptical of the OCocoa's but wanted a chocolate product and if truth be told - I need help in reintroducing choclate into my life. Just a hint of a chocolate taste makes me giddy - I've been thinking of sugar as being rather evil lately.

But the OCocoa's really satisfy! there are MANY little half dollar, rich chocolately little crisps in the baggie which clocks in at 90 cals, not cheats. They are 100% USDA approved organic.

Forget all the other portion control cookies - I've tasted htem as Kierst eat them. These SHINE! I'm so proud to be an organie when I eat these! hehe.

In other news... to God be the GLORRRRRRYYYYY! !! !!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

If I'm obedient and diligent he'[s going to meet me even before I'm halfway there. it's great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy :)