Well, to keep up to date on my mysterious health status, here I am.
I now have a cold, but that's actually not a mystery. My kids had colds this week. Their noses were running. I mean we CONSTANTLY washed hands - them and me - and I CONSTANTLY was cleaning and disinfecting but - no cigar. Definetly a cold.
Otherwise I feel very symptom free. No headaches no odd eye swellings... ears feel fine.
I have not gotten a hold of the ENT doctor yet. Their office keeps really inconvenient hours so. No update there.
My skin has calmed down a bit from it's constant flareups - maybe it really has just been dry - it seems to help to really lotion up everywhere, although that's not my fav thing to do. It could also have been the sunscreen i was using. Don't know. Glad it's better.
Still have oral surgery for wisdom teeth coming up and luckily they have not bothered me lately (wisdom teeth).
Have reallllly noticed over the last few months the neon-ness of my veins. They are bright greena dn purple and blue - I mean I see them SO clearly. It's interesting - but the thing is they didn't used to be like that. I've read that's a sign of low body fat and I still don't have a menstrual cycle so maybe I do have low body fat. But all that aside. My veins seem to glow the most after I've eaten and I stick out my stomach. I do that b/c it seems to help the food digest... although I might be so far off hte mark there that's it's funny but - I digress. I do that and look foolish and I notice my veins big time. So I was thinking maybe it's a sugar spike thing. Not that I'm always consuming sugar but I do enjoy fruit a lot so - maybe.
And dark chocolate.
Well in other news - I made a winner. I made some really tasty muffins! I mean who knew I had it in me, to bake and bake well? They are Whole Wheat Banana Choc Chip Muffins. Score: One for Elise, 46 for baking ingredients. Haha.
Yeah they were very good - I consumed one. I like saying consumed rather than ate - but, I'm just being goofy.
I sat with kids last night and I'm doing it again tonight. I'm super tired but it's great to have all the job ops.
I sang one of my favorite songs about the Lord in church last Tuesday - I was really nervous. Felt a little emotional at the beginning and end and then was embaressed about that but God is good to make me able and willing to sing.
CIAO!
June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can i have the recipe for those muffins? you can myspace message it to me if you want =)
and thats not good that you still havent gotten your period back. you still probably arent eating enough. do you know about how many cals a day you eat? or are you just like not thinking about it at all? which is good if your not, but you've got to make sure your eating enough. have your drs said anything about this? do they want you to still gain more weight? causes thats probably the only way to get it back. i know you probably dont want to gain weight, but you want to be able to have children one day, dont you? i got mine back 2 months after i started recovery and gaining weight. so that should tell you something right there...
Post a Comment