Blue Lagoon is on right now - at least it is where I am, and at the time I write this. I love this movie. It makes me daydream about livihng on a deserted island... i'm sure that's what it makes everyone daydream of... and I'm sure the living woujldn't be so romantic and convenient.
Tomorrow is for the Library and the Shopping. I love tomorrow already...
Isn't it completely odd how we people get SO jollied and spruced up for a whole month anticipating a single day (greedily, mostly) and then it's gone, a New Year dawns, and we revert? We pack all decor away with resolve that we don't linger in the gushy sentimentality of it all... it seems so unnatural.
I love this movie.
"WHAT are you staring at?"
"Your muscles."
"You're alway ssaying silly things like that!!! Are you coming down with something?"
January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think trying to please people is the hardest thing in life. I have similar struggles with my mom.
I guess perhaps when you have a child all of a sudden you wrap your head around an idea of how they're supposed to be, and then when they turn out slightly flawed it's almost a betrayal.
You're strong and I'm so happy for you and your faith. Maybe your mom is just angry that she can't partake in that emotion with you?
wellll laters.
Post a Comment